SNOW TREASURE TEA:
This tea is very rare because it only has a very short blooming season (only blooms once a year in August) and is difficult to harvest. It is named "treasure tea" because it is the jewel among teas and herbs. Contains essential oil, stevia, adenine, choline, water sue alkali, small hybrid alkali, flavonoid, asterin, vitamins, and 18 kinds of amino acids, and 15 kinds of trace elements that are beneficial to health. 1. It’s a Potent Vitamin and Mineral Boost.
1. It’s a Potent Vitamin and Mineral Boost. 2. It’s Caffeine-Free3. It Reduces Inflammation4. It’s Antibacterial5. Detoxing6. It May Improve Cardiovascular Health 7. Improved Oral Health 8. De-stress 9. It Improves Eye Health 10. It Aids Digestion
With a delicious flavor profile that is anything but boring, jasmine tea has a lot to offer. Adding jasmine tea into your regimen with just a cup or two a day can help you live a healthy, happy lifestyle. Discover the fascinating origins, taste profile and health benefits of jasmine tea.
1. Bursting with antioxidants. 2. May aid weight loss. 3. Could protect your heart. 4. Promotes good oral health. 5. Could boost brain function.
6. May protect against 7. Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease. 8. May lower your risk of type 2 diabetes. 9. May reduce your risk of certain cancers.
Rose Tea benefits:
Rose Bud tea is an herbal tisane with a deliciously mild and sweet flavor.
1. Caffeine-Free 2. Antioxidant Benefits 3. Menstrual Pain Relief 4. Weight Loss
10 Year Aged White Tea
The taste of the tea has deepened over the years and the velvety sweetness of a high-grade white tea endures and grows richer. You will note a very full mouthfeel yet it is clean and offers a naturally sweet, herbaceous lingering aftertaste.
1. Helps Anti-cancer & Tumor Prevention 2. Skin, Stomach, Prostate, Colon, Breast cancer, Fibroids, etc. 3. Immune Booster - To strengthen the immune system against disease. 4. (Thyroid, allergy, flu, cold, etc) Helps Anti-viral & Antibacterial - To relieve cold, flu, pneumonia, etc. 5. Good for Heart - To reduce risk of developing cardiovascular disease. 6. Helps lower blood pressure and bad cholesterol. 7. Helps Anti-inflammation. 8. Good for Skin & Beauty - To help guard against skin cell damage. 9. Studies show that white teas are excellent for skin and complexion, and may reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the skin. 10. Anti-Aging - To help slow the aging process and stave of age-related disease including osteoporosis, diabetes and heart disease. Other benefits are healthy teeth and gums, weight loss, stress relief, etc.
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.